Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Channel Google Adsense

Many people have trouble channeling their Google adsense. I have decided to post the gathered information on this action into my blog to help others. I did not figure this out on my own either. Thanks to the help of other online writing friends I have come up with these directions….

To channel…
Go to adsense set up.
On that page right below the tabs is another tab that says channel, click that.
Then click url channels.
Type in each channel - examples: shetoldme.com and inforbarrel.com -
You can break it up into pages if you like.
After u have them all typed in check each one and use drop down tab to click activate.
Then go to reports - advanced reports, and you should be able to create a report and view each one.
It doesn’t show up instantly, it may take a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment