Thursday, July 30, 2009

LMNOP

To be honest I am not sure what to write about.

I’ll start with my obsession.
I write for ehow.com.
No, this is not a special talent.
Anyone can do it.
It is free to join.
Just sign up under WCP - writer’s compensation program,
read the rules guidelines and
Terms of use and begin writing.
(you have to have a paypal account to get paid)
Do not assume you are going to get
rich on you first month on ehow.
It does not work like that.
It takes time.
After you have done all
of this you can have an
obsession too.

See my eHow profile page:
http://www.ehow.com/members/edieness.html?view=3rd

I have been writing for ehow since the end of April.
So far I am not making a grand a month.
I have recently bought an ebook
that is going to teach me how to
make that much or more writing for ehow.

Earn $1000.00/mth on eHow:
https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?ii=121991&c=ib&aff=80956

My first month I made 7.52,
The second month I made 101.96
because I won a contest
combined with my article earnings.
Third month I made $33.47.
Not bad for just writing a few articles.
I did all of this without the ebook (link above).

My plans are to make enough
money each month to pay my mortgage.
....not impossible.


Currently I am fixing
all of my articles
with the google keyword tool:
https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

...will I
post again later.

2 comments:

  1. Stop slacking off, and get to 200 articles already. ;)

    Good ideas about the google keyword tool. I've discovered that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to keep writing I want to see 500 articles by the morning! Dave

    ReplyDelete